Friday, December 21, 2012

Texas State Fair

 
 Ever since we've been in Texas, I've been wanting to go to the State Fair.  Sean HATES the fair, and of course I LOVE IT.  When Chris was in town Sean saw his opportunity to avoid the fair, and took it!  Chris, Dan, and I all went to the fair before the Ranger's game.  It was a lot of fun.  Who knows how much money we wasted, and how many calories were consumed.  It was pure white trash fun in all it's glory.  I've always said the fair is like Disney world for white trash people, and the Texas State Fair didn't disappoint.  Half the fun is people watching...or gawking, pretty much the same thing.


This is "Big Tex", apparently he's a Texas Fair celebrity.

Nom, nom, nom...

Possibly my favorite picture from the day.  Nothing says 'fair' like a jumbo turkey leg!

My giant brothers, Christopher and Daniel.

 I love rollercoasters even more than the fair food!

Apparently we like to share food...

Okay, second favorite pic...Daniel puking after one of the rides, haha!  One of the many reasons Sean hates the fair.  Instead of trying to help him, Chris and I just started laughing and proceeded to take pictures.  Sibling love.

This was taken before the ride...

Yes, I can multitask...or mult-eat!

I know the fair is kind of a waste of money...but it's so fun!  And you can't put a price tag on fun, right?  Right!  Love Chris and Dan even more for coming with me.  :)






1 comment:

Rae said...

I'll save Sean next year. I freaking love the fair!