Friday, December 14, 2012

Rangers game: second attempt.


We eventually gave up Saturday night and went home.  Later that night they ended up rescheduling the game for the next day.  They already had a game scheduled that day with the Angels, so they ended up playing a double header. Daniel didn't have to work the next day, so he came with us this time.

We were at the Texas State Fair earlier that day, so we just met up with Sean at the ballpark.

We always get the cheap seats, but I just think it's fun to be at the games.  That's something I inherited from my Dad I guess.  It worked a lot better at Wrigley Field, because they Cubs were always so bad, we would get to move down to the nice seats since no one was ever there.  Ha ha!

The field always looks nicer when it's dry.

Love these crazies.  Don't hate on my snuggie.

When we got to the park, they wouldn't let anyone in because they were still cleaning up from the previous game.  I was really surprised how many people came back for the game.  It was totally worth it, because they ended up winning!  This was the only Ranger's game we went to this season, and I'm so glad we went!  Chris and Daniel ended up having a lot of fun too.  It was both of their first Ranger's game.  Go Rangers!

No comments: