Thursday, December 27, 2012

Texas Fair with the Humphreys

Sean came SO CLOSE to escaping the fair this year!  I had so much fun at the Texas State Fair with my brothers, I convinced our good friends, the Humphreys, to go with us!  Sean was not happy to say the least, but he made a great purse holder!  :)  Sean hates 99.9% of the rides, and just like Six Flags, he isn't able to go on many, (use your imagination) so he held our things while Nikki, Ben, and I went on all the rides! 

Please excuse Sean's herpes on his face, apparently it was a stressful environment at the fair.  He only gets them when he's SUPER stressed out.  

Doing what we do best, riding the rides!!!

A cool panoramic view that Sean took on his phone.

We convinced Sean to go on the ferris wheel with us.



It looked pretty sweet from the top.

Our fabulous new friends, Nikki and Ben!

Getting ready to ride!

Boom baby.


One of my favorites, fried pickles!  Yummy...

I don't even know what he's eating, but I guarantee it's something disgustingly delicious and super fattening.  Just the way I like my fair food :)

One of my favorite fair looks...

Sean's golden find!  Unfortunately, this is completely authentic.  The worst part was Sean had absolutely no shame whatsoever.  We were in line for food, Sean started laughing loudly and busted out, "YES!", held his phone up without even trying to be inconspicuous, and snapped the pic (of course while continuing to laugh the entire time). It was out of control!

Even though Sean wasn't super excited about going, I think he had fun because of the good company.  Yes, I owe him big for going...but I'm so glad he did.  It was such a fun night with Nikki and Ben, and the start of many more to come!

No comments: