Sunday, December 9, 2012

Spa Castle!


A couple of months ago, Sarah and I went to a glorious place called Spa Castle.  It's just what the name entails, a castle full of spa amenities...otherwise known as heaven.  It was a glorious day, every time I look at the pictures I wish we could go back! 




A little glimpse of our day...

What's not to love?!

We had been planning this for months, and it was everything I thought it would be!

This was one of the coolest parts!  We got to eat lunch...in the pool!  They had this cool little bar where you sat and they brought your food out to you.  Genius.

And yes, they got bonus points for having Mountain Dew!

Haha! Waterfalls galore...

Needless to say, it was a great day.

After pampering ourselves with 90 minute deep tissue massages, facials, steam rooms, waterfalls, hot tubs, and much more...we decided we need to make this a regular activity.  Good new for us, Dallas has a few more "spa castles" that we need to try out!  Looking at these pictures just makes me want to wish I was back there!  I love you Spa Castle!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Next time I'm out we're going. You know I love me a spa day!

Gerret & Sarah said...

yeah definitely looking at these pictures makes we want to go right back!! Time for another spa day soon;)