Saturday, December 29, 2012

General Conference weekend

This is what our house looked like the Sunday morning session, and I loved every minute of it.  Our good friends from college, Will & Jess and Tommy & Megan (and company) live here in Texas, and we never get to see them enough!  So I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have them and their cute kiddos over to watch General Conference.  We had a amazing southern breakfast; grits, bacon, and fried eggs (I did learn something from my Mom).  Jess made her conference tradition cinnamon rolls, and Megan brought some delicious fruit.  It was a lot of fun, we need to get together more!

Tommy playing with his friends.

Will and Jess putting together some activities for the kiddos.

Baby William hanging out with his Daddy by the fire.












This pretty much sums up what Sean was doing the entire session.  These pics make me miss our sweet nephews!  He loves playing with the kids, he's going to be a great Dad one day. 

Tommy and the girls!

Camo, Jess and Will's adorable wild child!

Jess and Gabbie.

Sean likes to play dress up with the girls too.  He's pretty excited, can't you tell?

My girl, Jess.  Freaking love her!

 We also got to see some of my cousins for the evening session. We don't see them very often, but it's always a good time when we do!

I'm so glad we got to see everyone!  Like we always say, we need to do it more often!!!


1 comment:

Rae said...

Soooooooooo jealous.