Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fall Highlights

I'm still trying desperately to catch up on blogging, I'm basically just doing posts of the events where I took an obscene amount of pictures.  So here's a post of some of the highlights...

My little brother, Christopher came to visit twice.

 Daniel and I took him to our favorite cheese steak restaurant where we have lunch weekly. :)

He originally came to visit for the Bear's game, and I (being the good sister/hygienist that I am) forced him to come and get his teeth cleaned.  I knew it was going to be bad...but it was really bad.  The last time he got his teeth cleaned was by my Dad when he was sick.  My Dad had found a few cavities, but at that point in the appointment was too weak to fill them, so they planned on doing them later.  Well...he just never got a chance to fill them...

Luckily, I work for a great dentist, who remembers what it's like to be a poor college student, and told Chris that he wouldn't charge him what the insurance didn't cover (his portion would have been over $700).  So since he's still in school/single and flies for free, he came back out a few weeks later to get all his cavities filled.  I know I complain about him sometimes (a lot), but I really do have a great boss.  He totally didn't have to do that, he doesn't even have to give Sean free dental care...but he always does.  He's a really good person.  

Other fall happenings...
Jordan and Lexi got their car stuck in the mud just down the street from us, and so we came and got them.  Boys and their big cars...

We had some beautiful fall nights out on the back patio, with hot chocolate of course!

I decorated for my favorite season, and Sean FINALLY got to break in the fireplace.  He was dying to have fires since the day we moved in!
 Lit my hair on fire trying to show Sean I could start a fire all on my own...maybe I should just leave the fire starting to the pyromaniac of the family.  Lesson learned.

Our adopted nephew, Connor turned TWO!  I cannot believe he's so big, it's making me feel so old!  We love this little crazy...

I took Daniel to the emergency room AGAIN.  For another basketball related finger injury, AGAIN.  For the love...
 You know it's bad when the emergency room already has your information on file, and you don't have to even update anything...and they remember you.  Our of control!

We got another sweet niece!  (more pics to come later)

Sean and I didn't kill each other...baha!

 ...and had lots and lots of fires!  Seriously people, I'm married to a pyro.  :)

We had a great fall.  Lots and lots of new memories.  More posts to come, I'm getting there!


No comments: