Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sushi?

 
Sean always tells me that I eat like a ten year old (which is partially true, I'm really picky), so he's always making me try new things.  We love our new ward, and have made some really great new friends.  They love sushi, and suggested we should all go out for sushi together.  I was pretty nervous.  I kept thinking to myself that maybe they'll have something ELSE on the menu that I might be able to order...or maybe I could eat dinner before I went?


Sean basically forced me to at least try some...and I loved it!  It was surprisingly really good.  I'm seriously such a food pansy.  It's ridiculous.  Gerret and Sarah were appalled that we had never gone out for sushi together before, apparently they love it too!  Who knew? 

We had a really fun night with Holly and Scott, Nikki and Bean, and Gerret and Sarah.  Hopefully many more fun nights to come.  :)

I'm also trying to branch out more in my style.  I feel like I always dress the same.  So, I went against my instincts and got some mustard skinny jeans.  I actually really like them!  One day I'll be a grown up...

2 comments:

Rae said...

Dude, you gotta try stuff! One picky person to another.....I know we usually know when we won't like things, but as long as you try no one can get mad at you. It's not our fault it tastes like poison!
Seriously though, sometimes you find things you like, and sometimes things grow on you. You have to try!!

Nikki said...

Nikki and BEAN? Lol...funny new nick name for BEN hahaha! :) We need to do a fair night!!