Thursday, September 27, 2012

Labor Day Party!


We invited over our friends and family for a Labor Day party, and I am just getting around to sharing.  We grilled some chicken, had an amazing pot luck (we know some amazing cooks), and had a great time!  Here are some pics of the fun day...


Uncle Del came solo to the party.  Aunt Marlys ditched Texas for Utah...

Jordan, Lexi, Mike, and Aaron fraternizing.

We invited over Nikki and Ben and their cute kiddos from our new ward, Gerret and Sarah are always standard at Packard get togethers, Mark and a prego Cori graced us with their presence, and Sean (as always) was loving all the attention.  

 Sean was smart and put on a Disney movie in the workout room so the kiddos could be entertained too.  I missed getting the good picture; all of the boys were standing just like Connor is watching the movie, none of them were even sitting down.  It was hilarious.  I'm pretty sure this was the most kids we've ever had in our house...note to self, we are not having six kids.

Janene and Aaron brought their adorable little girl, Savannah.  She was the heart-breaker of the group, five boys and one girl.  She is the cutest baby girl!  I hope when we have kids, they are half as cute as she is!  Sarah was nice enough to bring over some of Connor's toys...that's one thing we don't have for entertaining!  My cousin Marylynn, Kylie, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Elaine were loving watching little Savannah play around the living room.

Sarah, Cori, Janene, Kylie, and Lexi all humored me with a girl pic. :)

Thanks to everyone who came and everyone who brought their delicious food.  We had a great day, and it was a nice way to celebrate Labor Day.  Until the next party!




3 comments:

Rae said...

I can't believe that's your house. Seriously. Like, it's all decorated and so nice. You guys are amazing.

Sean and Becky said...

Dude, you are so sweet. I freaking love you, and I can't wait until you can come and see it for yourself! Miss you!

Truman & Amy said...

Nice party! Next time I want an invite ;) haha. Your house is seriously so gorgeous!!! Not only the house but I love your style too.

Thanks for the comment about the baby shower. My sisters and bro-in-law were too sweet and went all out for me. I could see your baby shower being that theme one day in the future, it would suit you ;)

Love Amy