Saturday, September 8, 2012

FC Dallas

A couple of months ago Sean and I went to our first major league soccer game.  We went and saw FC Dallas play in Frisco.  How have we never been to a game before?  It's literally 10 minutes down the road from our new house.  Ridiculous.  Our good friend Tommy hooked us up with some free tickets, hopefully he can get us some more :).  There was actually a ton of people there from our new ward, so we got to know some of them better too!  Win. win.  Here are a few pics from the game, enjoy!

Thanks Tommy for the sweet seats!

Sean might be making that face because it was HOT HOT HOT that day.  I'm pretty sure we chose the hottest day all summer to go to an outdoor sporting event. 

Of course I had to get a pop that conveniently came with a souvenir cup.


Let's be honest, I wasn't paying that much attention, but while I was it was pretty fun. 


Some pics we took on my phone while at the game...

Yay for FC Dallas! 

No comments: