Monday, September 3, 2012

Housewarming Party!

We had our housewarming party back in June, so yes...I'm a little slow getting to the posting.  Aunt Marlys graciously took the pictures on her sweet camera for us (yes, ours is ghetto).  I'm not going to lie, I was a little stressed out before the party...but I thought it turned out well, and I think everyone had a good time. :)
Aunt Marlys and Uncle Del, and it's always a party with them!

 Sean and the boys grilling on the back patio.

Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mark loving on their sweet grandbabies!

The Renker family came too! We taught Genevieve in our old ward, she may have been our favorite. :)

Love cousins.

Cute little Grant.


My cousin Marylynn came with her cute kiddos too!

 Uncle Mark, Aunt Elaine, and Uncle Del enjoying some delicious food.

Spencer, Brittany, and Grant.

Sarah's parents, sister, and cousins came to see the house completed.

Aaron, Janene, and their adorable little girl Savannah.

Even our AMAZING realtor Susan came!  Seriously, if anyone in the DFW area needs a realtor, we would highly recommend her.  She even got us a SECOND housewarming gift. Ah-ma-zing.

Lexi and Jordan came to party too!

Seriously?  She is absolutely adorable.

Paige and Reid stopped by at the end of the party to say hi. :)

I don't know how I didn't get a picture with Gerret and Sarah.  Probably because I was running around like a crazy person trying to have all the food ready, entertain guests, clean up spilt food/beverages, you know...trying to be a hostess.  Ugh, craziness!  I always stress out before parties, but I'm always so glad we have them.  We love to entertain and have people over, and now it will be a little easier in our house rather than our apartment. :)  Sarah, as always, was a life saver and helped me out a LOT.  I couldn't have done it without her. 

Thank you to everyone who came to our housewarming party and celebrated with us.  We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Dude, I am so proud of you it's ridiculous.

Sean and Becky said...

Thanks Rae! You need to come out and see it for yourself! The guest bedroom is calling your name. :) I freaking love you!!!