Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm not dead.

I know I've kinda fallen off the face of the blog world.  A lot has happened in the last few months to keep us busy.  Just to name a few...I switched jobs, we celebrated our 4 year anniversary (we're ancient, I know), I turned 26, we FINALLY closed on our house and handed over the biggest check I've ever written (I almost cried when we handed it over), we moved and said goodbye to apartments forever (hallelujah),  Sean graduated from college,  I went on a girls trip to Miami, Sean went to Choctaw with Gerret, I spent the rest of our life savings on decorating/furnishing the house, and last weekend we just had our housewarming party.  Life has seriously been CRAZY. 

This entire week I've been falling asleep every time I sit down.  I feel like my body is punishing me for abusing it so much these past few months.  I honestly feel like I could sleep forever.  This weekend I'm going to try and catch up on things, and blogging/taking pictures is on my list.  I'm playing catch up, please forgive me! :)

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm glad you're not dead :)

Rae said...

Wahoo! Blog shoutout. :)