Friday, June 22, 2012

*4 years*

So...our anniversary was over two months ago, no big deal.  Unfortunately it was at the peak of my stress level, and for anyone who knows me well...when I get super stressed I make myself sick.  Not the kind of sick where I get a cold, or just nauseous, I get physically ill.  It happened almost every semester of college around finals time, and with my birthday being the week of finals every spring...I was always sick for my birthday too.  My Dad said the same thing happened to him during dental school, so apparently I inherited that from him.  Thanks Dad :)

Luckily, Sean is amazing and took good care of me.  He also planned a great anniversary date night for us. Sadly all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die, but I went along for the fun.  *This is also a disclaimer why I look like death in all of our pics of the fun date Sean planned.
First, we went out to dinner at Eddie V's.  It's a super fancy restaurant that Gerret and Sarah recommended to us.  OMG...it was like heaven, in your mouth.  So delicious!!  Thanks for telling us about it guys!
They totally rolled out the red carpet for us.  This 'Happy Anniversary' card signed by all the staff was on our table when we arrived, with all these rose petals around it.  I felt a little white trash taking a picture of it, haha.
Sean told me not to look at our bank account for weeks, he told me he was planning a surprise and if I saw any transactions it would ruin it.  He took me to the Opera!!!  I LOVED IT.
Like I said, not my best day for looks...
I have only been to the Opera in Chicago, so this was my first time at the Dallas Opera...and it was awesome.  It was Sean's first time ever!  I think he liked it, but I'm not too sure.   Little by little I'm culturing him. :)
I love this kind of stuff. :)  Sean is getting better every year at planning special occasions.
We saw La Traviata, and I loved it!
I can't wait to go again. :)

Good job Sean.  Anniversary #4, success.

No comments: