Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Sean!

Sean turned 27 last Sunday!  We had a great day at church, where Aunt Marlys sang him a great primary, "shout hooray!" tribute.  Then Uncle Del and Aunt Marlys so generously had us over for a delicious steak and shrimp dinner.  I tried to upload the video of Aunt Marlys singing to him, but for some reason I can never get the videos to work on blogger, so hopefully the post through youtube will work.  We all tried to make it a fun day for him, and he at least acted like it was a good birthday!  Happy Birthday Sean!


Sean loves Snickers, so I got him a yummy Snickers ice cream cake!

You're never too old for some birthday cake!
The fun Bday group
Make a wish Seanie!
We love him!!!

Besides Sean's multiple golf excursions that he treated himself to, his main birthday present from me was tickets to the Mavs vs. Knicks game the Tuesday after his birthday.
And who better to go to the game with?  Our besties!
So clearly they weren't front row seats...
Lamar Odom decided to play again.  No Kardashians spotted...
Sorry I have a really old crappy camera, but this is Amare Stoudemire signing some autographs.
Cute pic of Ger bear and Sarah
Clearly we got there a little early...
We weren't the only ones there to see Lin-sanity!  Haha, we were definitely in the minority that night.

Before the game started, they did the final ring ceremony for Tyson Chandler, who now plays for the Knicks.  That's right I know something about basketball!  ESPN is on every night at our house, I do pick up something every now and then. :)
This was my first Mav's game, and my third NBA game...and it was pretty sweet.
My little brother Daniel came too.  He and his friend Mikey got tickets last minute, so they weren't in our section, but it was still fun to have them there.
Dan and Mikey.  See!  I'm not the only one he towers over. :)
We may or may not have talked through a majority of the game...
I think I'm smiling so weirdly, because at this point I had a lot of Mountain Dew and cotton candy, maybe that's what is going on with Sean too. :)

The game was supposed to be a surprise, but Sean ended up finding out a few days before.  But it's ok, because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who cares about the surprise anyways.  Happy 27th Birthday Sean, I hope it was a good one!

1 comment:

Steve and Stephanie said...

that primary video was so cute...i can't believe you hadn't been to a mavs game yet!!! looks like yall had fun, happy birthday!!!