Monday, May 3, 2010

Cruise to the Bahamas!

It's official!  I've booked our cruise to the Bahamas for October 25th-29th.  We're so excited!  I really wanted to go to the Bahamas for our honeymoon cruise, but going to Mexico just worked out better because we had a reception in California.  We wanted to go for our 2 year anniversary, but it turns out I have to book my vacations six months in advance because patients schedule their recall appointments 6 months out.  But, it will be for our 2 1/2 year anniversary instead :)

2 comments:

Family said...

How exciting! Have a great trip in 6 months!

chelse said...

pretty sure I'm super jealous you're going on a cruise! So I know this one is for your anniversary, but Ry and I really want to go on a vaca with friends so we need to plan one together some time soon! And thanks for saying my hair is long... it makes me happy!