Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our 2 year Anniversary!

 I can't believe we've already been married two years.  The time has flown by!  Especially this past year, it seems crazy to think that I've already been graduated from hygiene school for a year.  Whenever couples would say that they've been married for two years I would think to myself, wow that's a long time, and now that's us!  People still call us newlyweds, but I don't really feel like one anymore.  Especially when we lived in Utah in our BYU ward, there was always some couple that had just gotten married, we stopped being newlyweds after two weeks.  So, when do you stop being "newlyweds"?
  So, Sean will be the first to tell you that he's not much of a romantic, but this year he really did a great job!  I was very surprised, and happy that it's only taken two years for him to catch on :)  Here's a snapshot of what our anniversary was like...

Unfortunately I had to work all day, but when I got home this is what I came home to!  The path leading up to our apartment was covered in pink, red, and white roses!
Like I said, Sean has never done anything like this before...so I was very surprised and happy!



The path of roses continued into the house.... 
 ...into the bedroom of course!
So sweet!  With two red roses for two years!

As if that wasn't enough, I found more roses with a sweet pea candle!
And no anniversary would be complete without Ghirardelli Chocolates with carmel!


After I found all my surprises we went out to dinner at a Japanese-Tepan restaurant where we both had chicken and steak dinners.
Of course, Sean had to find a way to get Kobe into our evening :) 
And if the night wasn't perfect enough, we went hot tubbing! Sean did such an amazing job!
Happy 2 year Anniversary Sean, I love you.

4 comments:

Mal said...

Well, it sure beats a broken carnation, doesn't it? Happy anniversary!

Sean and Becky said...

Haha! It sure does :)

Carly said...

Way to go, Sean! Crazy how fast time flies!!

Janene said...

Too cute : ) Sweet Pea and Ghiradelli are my FAVORITE!
Happy 2 years!