Friday, November 28, 2014

Becky turns 28!


Back in April, we celebrated my 28th birthday.  Sean is getting pretty good at this whole birthday surprise thing.  My birthday fell on Easter Sunday this year.  I think that's why Easter was always my favorite holiday growing up.  It's fun to share my birthday with such a special holiday.  It turned out to be an amazing day, it was so nice to sleep in and actually relax and not have to go to work!  

Sean told me he had a bunch of surprises lined up for me (I love surprises). For the first surprise he told me to wear comfy clothes...that's all he would tell me.  We ended up both getting massages, I LOVE massages.  Then we came back home, and all Sean would tell me is that I needed to get dressed up.

 He took me to Maggiano's, carb loading at it's finest!  We had a great dinner together, and of course everything was delicious.  


Sean's last surprise was he took me to a musical in downtown Dallas.  I love musicals, operas, ballets, I love them all.  Sean picked Evita, which I have always heard good things about.  I loved every minute of it.

 Not only was this a great gift for me, it was also a big sacrifice for Sean.  He is not a huge fan of musicals, so it was a really big gift. 
 Love this boy.

 And the gifts kept coming.  I got these sweet pictures and letters from my adorable nieces and nephews.  I love being an Auntie!  Thanks for sending the sweet notes guys. 

 To finish off the birthday celebrations, my besties all came together and took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant.  I seriously have the best friends, and they're pretty hot too.  :)  

 Now that's a pazookie!  We couldn't decide on what flavor we should get, so we got a little of each.  Who needs cake when you can have pazookie?!

Totally feeling the love.  All of the cards, presents, calls, and texts totally made my day.  Every year gets a little better with age.  This whole getting older thing is pretty sweet.  Thanks to Sean, and all my friends and family for making me feel so special on my birthday. Love you all! Xoxo.


No comments: