Friday, July 18, 2014

Pre-wedding festivities

The day before the wedding, the pre-wedding festivities started.  I took a half day that Thursday, and met up with Paige's Mom and the bridesmaids for lunch and to get out nails done!  Paige's friend Lisa made us all these cute shirts.  I know everyone was looking at us, but we didn't care.  I was too busy having fun with these ladies! 

Everyone was hating me for taking these pictures, but like I always say, "it's for the memories".
  Miss Tammie was so sweet and treated us all to lunch at The Pantry Restaurant in McKinney square.  I've never been there before, it was delicious!

Time for the Rehearsal Dinner!
Paige's future mother-in-law, Debbie put together these cute centerpieces for the dinner. Brittany, the newly engaged bride-to-be had me snap this picture for some inspiration for her big day.  
You're next Britt!

"I'm so fancy, you already know..."

Look at how cute Beth looks!  Why I didn't wear my boots, ahhhhh?!

 One of our favorite couples, Aimee and Noah!

Future brother-in-law

THE HAPPY COUPLE!

Photo-bombing like usual...

The most adorable bride-to-be!

The sweetest family you'll ever meet. Love them to pieces.

Paige's cousin, Bridget and her family came into town for the wedding.  They were in the middle of their big move from Washington to Florida.  They made the perfect pit stop in Texas for Paige's wedding.  I know Paige was ecstatic that she and her family could be there.

The cutest girls at the wedding!

We had a great time getting lunch, our nails did, and eating way too much delicious food at La Hacienda Ranch for the rehearsal dinner.  It was a great way to jump start all the fun we were about to have on Friday! 

No comments: