Sunday, July 27, 2014

Paige's big day!

 It's finally here!  Paige is getting married today!!!!!

  Beth and I unknowingly came with matching bags.  First the unplanned matching bubbas in Florida, now this.  We were meant to be friends.

 The bridal room was amazing. Comfy chairs and mirrors for days.  We got ready from about 10 am to 4 pm, yes...we looked hot by the end. :)

 My favorite Texas Mama and sisters.

Look at all of Paige's pretty bridesmaids.  Of course we were sporting our bridal party t-shirts.  

 I told the hairdresser that I wanted some Texas style, big hair.
  Everyone was doing it...I wanted in on the goodness too!

 And she delivered!  I definitely had some pouf action going on.  It was awesome! 

 Since I splurged and got my hair done with all the other girls, I decided to do my own make-up.  
Here's the finished product!  

 We all got a kick out of Paige's meticulous attention to detail.  She even sounded out Brittany and Beth's last name for the announcer.  It had to be documented...for the memories, of course.

 I am beaming with pride in this picture.
I'm such a proud hygienist!

 Paige wanted me to snap a picture of her amazing hair and make-up artist.  They did a great job, she looked gorgeous...obviously.

 OMG, such a beautiful bride.  I snapped this quick picture right before we all walked down the aisle.  It only seemed appropriate to include our Bubbas.  Looking back now through all the pictures, this is the only picture I got alone with Paige all dressed up. I felt like I was doing a pretty good job not crying throughout the day, but as soon as we were all helping her put her dress on...I lost it.  And once one girl loses it, we know how it all ended, it spread like wildfire.  I started crying, then Aimee lost it, followed by the BB's, and then Mama Tammie.  We just all love this girl so much, our baby girl is all grown up!

Paige's Daddy, Steve walking her down the aisle.  I love that he's wearing his white cowboy hat.  
It was the perfect addition to his suit and boots. :)

 Bridesmaids!!!

 Quick!  Everyone make a "Becky face"!

Gorgeous BB's.

 I didn't even realize when we were taking this picture, but we totally got photobombed by Steve!  
So sneaky!  Totally got us father-of-the-bride!

Walking down into the reception, time to partttttayyyyyy!  I wish I had gotten a better picture of the venue, it was absolutely beautiful.  It exemplified Paige in every way, it was perfect!

 Miss Tammie and Scuba Steve!  Some of my favorite people.

 My cute wedding date.

 ...and him making fun of me.  Typical.

My cute cousin-frieeeeeend.

 Miss Tammie put Mountain Dew on the menu just for me!  Sean and I may have been the only ones not drinking at the wedding, but because of this sweet family we never once felt left out. 
 Love them.

 Aimee said while we were eating, "I feel like this would be a good time for a selfie." Say no more, I was on top of that!  This was definitely one of my favorite pics of the night.  
Selfies, bringing joy to people around the world...haha!

 Look how adorable their flower girl and ring bearer are! 
 They were little champions walking down the aisle.  

 The best looking wedding party out there!  Dang, we look good.
I remember as Paige was walking down the isle with her Dad sobbing like a baby (along with the rest of the bridal party).  Aimee and I definitely shed our tears that day. 
 We have so much love for our sweet Paigey.

Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery!  The day was absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way.  I couldn't be happier for the two of you.  Love you both.

No comments: