Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party photo booth!

 
This year at our Ugly Sweater Party we tried something different, we made a festive photo booth.  We didn't have our professional photographers (Nikki and Ben moved to Utah--booo) so we tried to improvise.  It wasn't a complete failure, we put it in our workout room, and I don't think the room was quite big enough.  Plus, they were all a little dark, but thanks to Janene's mad editing skills you can make out the faces. :)  I will say it was a lot more work than I thought it would be, so I'm not entirely sure it was worth it, but I'm glad we got pictures of all our party guests!

 Just in case you haven't seen enough creepy pictures of Sean...



Cori and Mark, some of our oldest friends and Ugly Sweater Party second timers!


Levi and Heather Haught.  They moved into our ward about the same time that we did.  They love a good party like we do, and Heather helped me SO much!  


Aaron and Janene, our friends that happened to be related.  Like I said in the party post, these two were our devoted party attendants.  Thanks for braving the weather for us guys!

Evan getting a little distracted...


 They even managed to get baby Carter in there!


 Evan and Lindsay, with a picture like this...how could you NOT love them?  It's hard to imagine life without these awesome friends/parents of ours....

 Look at cute baby Carter!

 Scot and Holly, our party champions!  Scot won Ugliest Sweater two years in a row, and they won the marshmallow toss game too!


Gerret and Sarah, our besties for life.


 Ryan and Lori Leavitt.  Our best neighbors, and my go to when I need anything!  They're new to the craziness of Ugly Sweaters, I'm so glad they came!


KC and Sterling White, friends that we met through our ward.  They've become some of our closest friends, and I'm basically depressed now that the ward has split.  Just in case you're wondering, KC and I share the same bday, 4.20--that we share with Hitler, National high day, and the Columbine tragedy.  We have also bonded due to this common travesty.  


 Our infamous manly threesome!  Thanks for coming guys, you kept us laughing the entire night!


 GROUP PICTURES!  This is when it became extremely clear to me that putting the photo booth in our smallest room was a terrible idea, but by that time too late.  We had a much better turnout than last year, despite the weather, and we needed a bigger room! Look at all these hotties!

 Funny picture, always the best picture.

 Boys picture....there's not a whole lot to say...

 I was really trying to not cut people out of the picture, but we definitely had more boys than girls, so it was easier said than done.


The last picture I said, "Okay, funny picture!"  They all responded in one way or another...wait, I thought they were all funny pictures.  Clearly.  

Despite the setbacks, I think the photbooth served it's purpose. We got some festive pictures of everyone that came to the party, barely. :)  Luckily, our good friends Nikki and Ben moved back to Texas, so maybe they'll save me again with their amazing photography skills next year.  These are the last of the pictures from the 2013 Packard annual Ugly Sweater Party.  Enjoy! :)









No comments: