Monday, April 14, 2014

Alisha and Spencer's detour

As I've been catching up on our blog, I've been looking through pictures and realized I forgot to blog about Sean's sister Alisha and her husband Spencer coming to visit us in the fall.  This is why you're supposed to blog as you go!  So, forgetful people like myself don't leave these things out!  I definitely didn't want to leave them out, and needed to document our fun and quick visit with Alisha and Spencer.  They made a special stop in Texas as they were driving back to Provo, and I just wanted to let them know how special it made us feel that they would come out of their way to see us.

Of course, we had to have a family get together the Sunday they were here so everyone could see them too!  It's always a good excuse when there's family in town to see everyone.

 Aunt Marlys and Uncle Del, Mike and Kylie and their kiddos weren't able to come. We definitely missed them! But we're glad the rest of the family were able to have some Sunday dinner with us.


 I tried a new recipe, I'm not sure why I always do that to myself.  You would think if I was having company over, I wouldn't want to try something new...but I do this to myself a lot.  It stresses me out in the process, knowing that there will be a lot of hungry people upset if it is disgusting, but luckily there hasn't been too many train wrecks thus far.




 Big brother Grant!



 You can tell these pictures are a little outdated, because I was a lot tanner than I am now!


 This is Brittany and Spencer's newest addition to their family, Caden.

 Grandma and Grandpa Moon wrestling the grandkids

 Another giveaway these pictures are outdated, is that Janene is still pregnant!  Haha!

 Love you Lexi!

The first attempt at a group photo....

 Cute little Savannah

 My infamous look of disdain,  I'm guessing directed at Jordan. 
 He and Sean really are twinkies...

 What a great looking bunch of people!

And without fail, the funny ones.  BEST ONES!

Thanks again for making a detour on your trip to come and see us Alisha and Spencer!  We're bummed we didn't make it to the reunion, but we're so glad you stopped by to see us! Love you guys. Xoxo.

No comments: