Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Wedding Day to Monica!

 I don't stay in contact with many of my friends from high school, but my friend Monica is one of the few that have made the cut! :)  Recently Monica got engaged, and we decided to make the trip out to Indianapolis for her wedding.  It had been a couple of years since we've gotten together, and Sean has only met her once, but it was still a lot of fun!  I got to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in 7 years!!  Ahhhh, that makes me sound so old!  Sean has met a few of my friends from high school, and little by little he figuring out what I was like back then.  Ha ha!  :) 

She looked beautiful (as usual), and it was nice to finally meet her new hubby Brandon.
Our fun table!  I was really good friends with everyone here (and their parents sitting with us), and it was really good to see them again.
Sean and me <3. 
This is Katie, one of my close friends from high school.  Our senior year we were dance team captains together, and spent A LOT of time together.  We talked/danced the night away together.  It was so fun to catch up!
Monica, Katie, and me.
Mr. and Mrs. Pollom's first dance.
This is Russell and Kyle.  Russell was probably my best friend my senior year.  We got really close through student council and had a lot of similar friends.  Our senior year when I was class president and he was student body president we spent a lot of time together.  Kyle (on the right) was actually my vice president, but I actually became friends with him through Russell.  He and Russell still are really good friends.  Sean had met Russell before, but it was his first time meeting Kyle...and boy was it fun!
Kyle being Kyle...


Dancing the night away...just like old times.
Katie and her Mom (Mrs. Goodrich).  She was our dance team coach our junior and senior year.  I finally got to see her moves on the dance floor after all these years, and it was worth the wait!  She's a dancing queen!  No wonder she was such a good coach. :)
More high school reunions!  This is Jenny, and we go way back.  She came on vacation to Hawaii with my Mom and me back in middle school!  We were friends through elementary, middle, and high school.  Her Mom was sitting at our table next to Katie's Mom.  After we graduated high school Jenny, Monica, and our friend Jaime went to Clearwater beach, Florida for my first road trip!  Her parents came to my Dad's funeral, and we have known each other since kindergarten.  Like I said, we go way back!
As a bonus to the trip, we got to see my good friend Heather from BYU, and her new husband Michael!  They got married back in June, and they were kind enough to let us stay with them in Indianapolis.
  It was fun to get to know Michael a little better and see them again!

They showed us around downtown Indy and we had a great time.
They're so cute!  I've known Heather for about five years now, and this is definitely the happiest I've ever seen her.  I'm so happy for her!
<3 her.
Wedding trip: 349787642, success!

4 comments:

Rae said...

I am so happy to know that when I get married I'll for sure have at least one friend I can count on to get down on the dance floor with me!

Sean and Becky said...

Oh girl, you know you can always count on me for a dance party! Sean on the other hand... :)

telisha said...

Becky, you look gorgeous as usual! We can't wait to see you soon....are you ready for all this? :)

zerry ht said...

Quite an interesting share. It is great that you all had great time in her wedding ceremony. Well, my cousin will also have destination family wedding and currently needs my help to find the prettiest Los Angeles wedding venues for the big day. I wonder if you could suggest any locations.