Saturday, July 9, 2011

The start of wedding season!


We had a bunch of weddings to attend this summer, and this was the first!  One of my best friends-Paige's sister got married at the beginning of June.  The day was absolutely beautiful.  It was my favorite type of wedding, a very formal one.  We got back just a couple of hours before the ceremony because of our fun weekend at the lake house in Houston.  We're so glad we got to go, we had a blast!
Look at how pretty everything is!
Some of our friends at the wedding (aka some of the only people we knew, haha)
Paige giving the maid of honor speech.  Please excuse the crappy pictures, my camera battery died about 20 min after we got there.  :(
Our great friends Paul and Paige. (Paul is Paige's boyfriend)
Me forcing Sean to dance.
Aimee and Noah's first dance.
Pretty Paige and me!  Doesn't she look smokin' hott?
The happy couple cutting the cake.
Paul caught the garter, haha!
Yay for weddings and people falling in love!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Dude, I need to know what you're doing because you look so good lately!

Sean and Becky said...

Rachel, you are crazy...but also so sweet! Actually Sean has been harassing me because of my sedentary lifestyle. He and my little brother Dan have been doing P90x workouts like crazy, and I just sit and watch them while I'm eating my cookies and milk. Ha ha! Honestly, I know this sounds lame...but I haven't been doing anything-so you are so nice to say that! You totally made my day. :)