Friday, July 22, 2011

A family 4th of July

 In the past six weeks we have been out of town for the last four weeks.  We need a vacation from our vacations!  This last trip to Ohio to see Sean's brother Nate, his sister-in-law Telisha, and their three ADORABLE children was possibly the sweetest.  It's hard being away from family, but it makes it even better when we do get to see them.  We miss them so much.
Sean has been obsessed with golfing lately.  And now he's sucking in his big brother...sorry Telisha.  They went golfing I think everyday we were there except Sunday.  And Sean probably would have gone Sunday if he could have talked Nate into it, haha. 
Sidney and Owen (who is obviously Batman).
We brought the kiddos some presents.  They were just a LITTLE excited about opening them.  Hey, what are Uncles and Aunts for?  :)
On the way to go see fireworks!!
Tanner opening his presents.  He is talking now, and it is SO freaking cute.  
Sidney sporting her new little mermaid shades and princess jewelery.
My amazing sister-in-law Telisha.  I don't know how she does it all, but she always makes it look so easy!
Tanner eating donuts, haha!
...and they were delicious, obviously.  :)
The kids with all their new loot, waiting for some sweet fireworks!!!
 The kids throwing rocks with the "adults".
Owen, my fav.
Playing 'Pretty Princess' with Sid.
Sean wasn't too happy about playing.  :)
...and neither was Sidney once Sean beat her.  
That's better, Sid sporting all her bling!
On Saturday it rained, so T and I took the kiddos to the movies.  Where were Sean and Nate?  Golfing...again.
 After the movie, we took the kids to a pet store where they got to play with all the different animals.  Telisha tried to warn me, but this huge turtle came up right behind and scared the crap out me.  Ha ha!  The pet store just lets it walk around with a balloon taped to it's shell. 

Owen and me with the kitty.
She's such a ham, I love it.
Off to church on Sunday!
We gave the kids some CTR rings, and all of us placed bets how long it would take them to lose the rings.  Owen surprisingly lasted longer than we thought!
Can she get any cuter?
I <3 Owen.
We love being Uncle Sean and Aunt Becky!
It's funny because Sean, Nate, T, and I were all talking about how people tell each of us  how we look like our spouse.  I was telling Nate and T that I've always thought they looked alike, but I haven't ever really seen it with Sean and me.  Then I looked at this picture, weird...we totally do!  Sean and I look like we could be siblings, and I think Nate and T do too!  Ha ha, how funny.

It was so good to be with Nate, T, and the kids.  We miss you guys so much!  Thanks for letting us come and see you.  As always, we had so much fun.  This was one of my favorite 4th of July weekends.  Until December... :)


1 comment:

telisha said...

Oh, this post made me wish we could do it all over again! (Except for sitting by the lesbian couple for fireworks :) The pics were great! It makes me appreciate my kids a little more when I see them through someone else's eyes. haha Thanks again for coming - we miss you too.