Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy 3 year Anniversary!

Yes, it's true...we've been married for three years!  I remember when we got married Sean's brother Nate and his wife Telisha had been married for three years and they had two kids, and I thought...jeesh...they've been married forever!  Haha (love you Nate and T :) and all your cute kids)  And when we were in our first BYU married/student ward people would ask us how long we had been married, and we would say a few months...and then we would ask them, and they would say they had been married three years I remember thinking...yikes they're really old!  Well, now it's us...we're old.  (Imagine what I will feel like it when we've been married 30 years?!)

Honestly, it's been the best three years of my life.  We've definitely had good times and bad times, and sometimes I want to light him on fire, :) but Sean is the best thing that's ever happened to me...and I can't imagine my life without him.  He truly is my better half...he's everything I'm not.  I know that he is everything my Dad ever wanted for his little girl, and more. 

Three down, eternity to go.  I love you Sean, Happy Anniversary.
(Sean's favorite wedding pic)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

AWWW! That makes me smile! Love you guys!

Carly said...

Congrats! I used to feel the same way....and our 3-yr anniversary is just a few months away!!

Rae said...

Dude, for some reason your blog disappeared from my google reader so now I'm catching up!
You guys are seriously some of my favorites. I'm so happy you and Sean found each other because I love hanging out with you!
And don't worry, when my sister got married ten years ago she was 24 and my brother in law was 27 and I thought they were ANCIENT! Now I'm turning 28......