Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anniversary festivities


For our anniversary we both played hookie, I called off work and Sean skipped his classes for the day.  Sean surprised me with breakfast in bed, which is a great start to any day! We just hung out during the day, it was so nice to just lounge around together.  That night we went to a Broadway show in downtown Fort Worth, but Sean wanted to surprise me for dinner.  Of course with us, nothing goes according to plan. :)  On the drive down to Fort Worth it was hailing, so everyone was going really slow and some people were stopped underneath the freeway.  Shortly after the hail stopped we realized we had a flat tire, we quickly got off the next exit and I saw a Lexus dealership!  Whenever they are servicing our car they give us a loaner car, so I was hoping they could do the same for our tire.  They could obviously tell we were going somewhere because we were all dressed up, and we told them we were already in a hurry because of the weather.  They got us in and out with a new car in less than 15 minutes!  I LOVE LEXUS, we will be Lexus owners for life!!!  They totally saved our evening.  We were only a few minutes late for our dinner reservation, and were right on time for the show.  Seriously, I love you Lexus.  It doesn't matter what dealership we go to, we are always treated like royalty.  Here's some pictures of the fun day.
Breakfast in bed, love him.

 This is what I woke up to

 The surprise dinner was at Texas de Brazil, which is a brazilian-style steakhouse (just like Tucanos in Provo).  It was amazing!  He knows me too well.

Broadway at the Bass.

We saw the musical "Beauty and the Beast."  I love Beauty and the Beast, it was seriously so good!

Sean's excuse for not taking more pictures

It was such a fun day!  I know it's not Sean's favorite thing to get all dressed up and go out, but that's why it's called a gift I guess :)  He even matched my dress which he HATES.  He calls it "handing in his man card", haha.  It was a great night, and Sean did such a good job.  Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Good job Sean! And Becky you are looking super hot!!