Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sexy Beast


 In honor of Sean's 26th birthday I got a new car!  We traded in my RX 330, and got an IS 250.  I told Sean I feel like this is my 'last chance' to have a fun car until we have kids.  Then I'll have to drive something like the RX or a bigger car.  I loved the crossover, but it was time for a change!  I've been drooling over the IS 250 for over a year now...and frankly, Sean was probably just sick of hearing me freak out every time we would see one!  It's so sexy, I love it!

Boom baby.
Only 47 miles!  Neither of us have ever owned a brand new car, and I must say...we are loving it!
She's a beauty!
Love, love, love it.



2 comments:

Rae said...

That is pretty sweet dude. I also love the 250 and have frequently thought whenever I have to buy a car again, it's very likely I'll get one of these. Congrats.

Floyd and Judy said...

Nice new car.