Monday, August 2, 2010

Besties


So, it's been a while since I've blogged.  We've taken a few trips in the last couple of months and I'll start with our first one. 

On Memorial Day weekend we went to Clinton, Mississippi to see my best friend Noel.  Noel and I have been best friends since we were 15 years old.  That's over 9 years!  Since our meeting at a stake dance we've been through a lot together.  Just a few things that come to mind are multiple bad/good boyfriends, school dances, high school, tons of all-nighters, our first cars, summers at the beach,  rooming together at BYU-Idaho, bridesmaids at each others weddings, plenty of tears, and even more laughing.  Noel has since passed me in the growing up phase-she now has two beautiful kids, Hyrum and Elizabeth.  Which brings us to our most recent visit to Mississippi, to see baby Elizabeth Paige!
Noel, Hyrum, Elizabeth, and me.

We had a lot of fun while we were there.  Joey took us fishing, we went bowling, went to a 'southern barbeque', and hung out with tons of family!
I caught a fish!  Hyrum really liked all the fish :)
 This is Hyrum attacking his corn, way too funny not to post.  He truly is his father's son :)

Such a cute little family.




1 comment:

chelse said...

wow I seriously haven't seen Noel in forever. sad times. I can't wait for you to blog about SF! One more week!