Friday, April 16, 2010

Rachel came to visit!


One of my best friends, Rachel came all the way from New York City to visit Dallas.  I've been spoiled lately because I got to see her at Chelse's wedding in August, but this trip was even better because I got to see her more!  Sean and I both love Rachel and wish she would just move by us already!  We had a lot of fun while she was here, we got to spend most of the day on Saturday with Jess, Will, and company.  We also got to see some friends from BYU-Idaho.  I know it was a quick trip, but we were so glad she came :)  The best part of all is Sean and I are going to New York City in July to go and visit her!  Sean's never been to the east coast, so we thought it would be a perfect time to go...get to see a fun city and visit Rach while we're there.  Of course we've already bought tickets to a Yankee's game so Sean can fulfill his life long dream :) 


We can't wait for July!!!

4 comments:

Rae said...

Oi, I look terrible in those photos. But I still feel super special for the sweet post! Can't wait to see you guys!! (BTW, Happy anniversary!)

telisha said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Any big plans? Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. HOpe that life's happy. We miss seeing you guys every once in awhile......

dani koelliker said...

Heyy! how are you liking Texas? I live in NYC right by Rachel, it would be fun to come see you girls when you come out. Let me know!
-Dani

dani koelliker said...

heyy Becky! How are you liking Texas? I live right by Rachel in NYC we should get together and catch up when you come to visit!
let me know!
-Dani