Saturday, June 7, 2014

Louisiana!

Road trip!!! Paige, Aimee, their Mama and I all took a road trip down to Louisiana for Paigey's family bridal shower.  I've been dying to visit 'Paige's favorite place on earth' since the first time she raved about it.  Miss Tammy grew up in Belle River, Louisiana.  There are tons of her family that still live there. It's awesome, they all practically live on the same street from one another.

 It was such a fun road trip.  These girls made it a blast.  We snapped a pic once we crossed the line into Louisiana!

 Paige and Aimee's Taunt Penny and her amazing cousins Brittany and Beth put on the shower for Paige.  It was amazing, they did such a fabulous job!  I'm surrounded by domestic goddesses, geez.  It must run in their family. :)

Can we talk about how beautiful this southern atmosphere is?!  It looks like it's straight from a magazine!  It was absolutely gorgeous.  No wonder Paige can't wait to get back to Louisiana so much.

And who could blame her with her amazing cousins she has?!  I just love them to pieces.  I'm drawing up the adoption papers as we speak...Oh BB's, you're just the best.

I told you, they're baking and cake connoisseurs!

All the yummy food!

The family starting to arrive...
Thanks Beth for humoring me with all my picture taking shenanigans!

Rings are placed around the house, collect the most and get a prize from the host!

Creations by BB's...


Bridesmaids!

Some of Paige's Louisiana cousins

 Present time!

 Oh how the tables have turned! Aimee and I were on trash duty this go around, and Brittany and Beth handled the masses and guest book.


 Everyone!

 We just love her...

The guest of honor

The bride-to-be and her adorable "Mrs." cake.

Paigey and her Mama, so sweet.

Seeeeeeeeeesters!

I just love these two sweet sisters!

Of course I didn't get a picture of everyone who came to the shower, but here is a good bunch of them.  Paige has such an amazing Louisiana family, it was so nice to be able to meet so many of them.  I'm so glad I finally got to visit Paige's Louisiana home!  Don't worry, I'll be back!  Thanks for letting me a part of your sweet family for the day (and always).  Love you all!

No comments: