Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Paige's engagement party!

One of my besties, Paige is engaged!  She and her loverboy are getting married this coming March.  Her future Mother-in-law threw her an engagement party this fall.  It was fun to get to know more of Reid's family, and meet everyone.  Paige has the most amazing family, and I just love seeing them.  They're all from Louisiana, and so they say it's just the Cajun way... :)  All I know is they are some of my favorite people, and I want to be adopted into their sweet family!

 Paige's older sister, Aimee and I decided to surprise Paige and make this cake for her.  It may have taken all day, but we both loved the way it turned out!  Who knew a nurse and a hygienist could be so talented? :)  Her super domestic Mama, Miss Tammy made the cake topper...I love those little lovebirds!  

Here's thee display at the restaurant we put out...


 Our table centerpieces...

 P+R=Love.

 Menus...


The guest of honor has arrived!

 Sisterly love...Aimee blew up one of her engagement pictures, and put it in a beautiful frame as an engagement gift...

I think she liked it...

 Doug, Adrianne, and the future flower girl Sophia. 

 The guests starting to arrive...
 
 Scuba Steve and Miss Tammy

 My Shawnda...

 The father of the bride and groom.

EVERYONE!

 Aimee and Noah

Beth with Noah. I love Paige's cousins Brittany and Beth.
  They are the sweetest little southern belles you'll ever meet!

 The happy couple, Paigey and Reid.

 Aimee and Paige!

 The cool kids' table!

Love me some Sean!


Aimee and her husband Noah.  Noah is hilarious, he is just a big kid.  I've only ever seen him happy and laughing, we just love being around them.  It feels like we were just at THEIR wedding months ago.  Move over newlyweds, Paige and Reid are next!

 BRIDESMAIDS!  
I can't wait for our bachlorette weekend in Florida!

 Paige and her sweet flower girl, Sophia.

 We had to get a picture with Paigey and our pride and joy!

Congrats you two crazy lovebirds!  We are overjoyed for you!  Xoxo.

No comments: