Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Sarah's birthday was back in February, and we had a fun time celebrating.  The girls and I surprised her with a trip to Spa Castle!  What better way to spend your birthday other then relaxing at a spa all day?!  Sarah and I fell in love the first time that we went, and so I didn't think she would mind going again. :)  

Gerret said he was going to take her some restaurant down in Dallas, and then brought her to us!  I love a good surprise...
I wish you could see her face as she was walking inside...she had the biggest grin on her face!

One of my favorite Sarah faces!  She was just a little surprised to see Holly, Nikki, and I waiting for her inside!


Why oh why was I taking all these blurry shots and NOT taking a video?!  I guess I was a little excited too!

Sporting our sweet Spa Castle (mandatory) uniforms...except for in the nude room of course.  Yes...it was traumatizing just to walk by.  Seriously, why are naked people so distracting?!  It's like a bad car accident, you just can't look away!

Just eating some lunch in the pool...

Hot tub, poppin' bubbly...

Just relaxing in the one of the hot saunas...

Nikki hates being hot, so we found her napping under the red light!

We decided to go back into the HOT hot tub while Sarah was finishing up her massage.

On her actual bday, Sean and I went over and had some cake and ice cream with Sarah's parents and a few friends.

 Sean and I got Sarah an electric toothbrush.  I know what you're thinking, what a lame hygienist gift...but she actually has really wanted one for months!  It was meant to be thoughtful!

Happy Birthday Sarah! We love you!!!




1 comment:

Gerret & Sarah said...

Thanks for the Awesome surprise! It was the best. Had such a great time! you are freaking awesome dude;)