Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby blessings

A couple of our good friends blessed their babies recently, and I wanted to make sure and document it!  Kylie and Mike's second baby, Madison was blessed in February.  She is cute as a button!  And yes...if you were wondering, everyone IS making fun of me in this picture... :)

I can't believe Preston is already 2 years old!  It seems like just yesterday, Kylie and I were laying out by the pool and she was pregnant with him!

What a good looking group!


A few weeks ago our good friends, Mark and Cori blessed their baby Andi.  We're so lucky to live so close to them, but now they're in the "cool kids baby club" too. :)


Look how cute Andi is!

 I remember the first time I met Mark, he and Sean were fresh of the mission.  We were all the in the same ward together, I guess there really ARE good things that come from Rexburg!  It's crazy to think how long ago that really was, and how much has changed.  

Loving on some Andi. :)

We're so grateful for our amazing friends and family, and feel so blessed to be apart of their special days.  We love you guys so much!  Thanks for putting up with us, and loving us back.  Life truly wouldn't be the same without you.  Xoxo!


No comments: