Friday, March 1, 2013

Nate in Texas!

Sean's brother, Nate came to Dallas in January for a work conference.  We're so glad we got to see so much of him while he was here!

Broskis looking at Youtube videos.

The first night Nate was here, he and Daniel came over to watch BCS Championship game.  We had some of my favorite pizza from Palio's too.  This is basically what the night looked like...



 We took Nate to TopGolf, it was a little chilly that night but it was still pretty fun.


 I've heard their food was pretty good, and the rumors were true!  It may seem trivial, but for non-golfers like myself, this is a crucial.

Sean explaining logistics...

 Boom baby! (For the record Sean wanted me to put in the blog post that HE won...I can neither confirm or deny this).
 I feel like you already know if they hated me for making them take this picture...
Right before Sean took Nate back to the airport, we all met up for dinner at a Hibachi/Sushi Grill.  Seriously, delicious. 

I told them to look like they love each other, and this is what they came up with.  They really ARE brothers. :)  And we're lucky to have such a good one!  Thanks for hanging out with us while you were here in Dallas, Nate!



No comments: