Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm a terrible wife.

Sean might never forgive me for posting this, but it's just too funny not to.  The other night Sean wanted a sleeping pill.  He is definitely a lightweight, so I told him it was a bad idea.  (He gets numb from ibuprofen) He insisted that he wanted one, so I gave him half of an ambien.  The rest is history...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prd4FOnSyY


Seriously, I didn't even record any of the good parts.  It was hilarious.  Sorry for all of my loud laughter in the background.  Sean, please forgive me one day. :)

3 comments:

Emily Leue said...

what did he take it for? it kind of looks like his cheeks are big, but i can't tell if it's just the glare from the camera...

Sean and Becky said...

No reason, he just said he wanted a good night sleep. Haha, he's a closet druggie. JK :)

Rae said...

Hilarious. Did you ever see me take Ambien in college? In the summer of 2003 I took one once and woke up and started talking to my roommate, she was dying and went and got one of our other roommates and we all sat around chatting and they filled me in the next day. They used to beg me to take them, one time they finally recorded me. Hilarious.