Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sean's Birthday...a little late.

I felt bad starting a post about my birthday, when I didn't even get around to writing one about Sean's.  Sean's birthday was a few months ago...March 4th, he just turned 26.  I know, I know...he's so freaking old...it's kind of embarrassing.  But I suppose it is what it is :).  Sean, being a Packard boy doesn't like to make a big deal about birthdays, so good thing he's married to me...so I can make a big deal about them!  We had a party for him, yes here in our small apartment.  I thought it actually turned out pretty well.  We had some of our closest friends and family attend, and also had some great food and fun.
I liked this cake, plus it was really cheap at Costco (love Costco), but when Sean saw it he said, "What, am I ten?"  So apparently I struck out, but hey-he does love basketball!  Everyone else seemed to love the chocolate mousse though. :)
Aunt Marlys claims that P.J. is her favorite nephew, but it's easy to see that is a lie!
A bunch of my cute friends!  Paige, Kylie, Cori, and Sarah.
The birthday boy and Connor the cutie!
Of course there had to be some good Rockband playing on Sean's birthday.
I really like this one!  Freak, look at all those candles! :)
Paige and Preston, some of favorite people.
Sean opening some of his presents.
Sean told the "older people" that all he wanted for his birthday was for the "seniors" to play Rockband.  I was surprised they all agreed!  This is Sean's Aunt Marlys, Uncle Del, and Sister Robb in the middle.  Sister Robb was in Sean's home ward in Carlsbad, she was his seminary teacher!  She and her husband are now in our ward!  How sweet is that?
They all did great, haha!
Will and Jess came all the way from Fort Worth for Sean's birthday party.  We love them and wish we got to see them more!  Thanks for coming!
My good friend Paige, her boyfriend Paul, and our cousin Kathryn.
Some of my best friends, Sarah and Kylie.  We're so lucky we get to see them both so much!
Taking a break from Rockband. :)
I wouldn't be surprised if Sean even knew other people were there, haha.  He loves his Rockband.
I LOVE Jessica.  She was one of my five roommates at BYU-Idaho my first semester.  After going to three BYU, hygiene school, and BYU-Idaho she remains one of my favorite roommates.  I don't know what I would have done without her, love you Jess.
Happy 26th Birthday Sean, love you!

1 comment:

Rae said...

A- 26 is far from old.
B- I cannot believe that four kids later and Will and Jess look EXACTLY the same. Seriously, they have not aged at all since college. Those kiddies must keep them young!