Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Noel came to visit


These past few months I have gotten SUPER behind on blogging.  So please bear with me as I try to catch up.  SOME good things actually have happened since January, and I didn't want them to get overlooked.  One of them was Noel, my best friend from high school, came to Texas to visit us.  Noel and I go way back.  We have been best friends since we were 15, and now we're both 25...eek!  Now she's stuck with me, because she got married to one of my cousins :).  So she finally came to visit me (I have visited her a lot over the years).  She lives in Mississippi, it's only about a 6-7 hour drive.  Of course, the weekend we had planned for her to come we had one of the worst ice storms in Texas, snow, and cold weather.  Texas weather is usually great, so this put a damper on some of our plans.  So we did a lot of just hanging out in the apartment.  We even went to the mall one day and they closed early!  They usually close at 9pm.  We got there around 4, and they closed at 5...lame.  We went to Fort Worth to visit our friend Jessica, one of our amazing roommates from BYU-Idaho.  I'm so mad at myself because I didn't take any pictures of our fun visit with her, and especially because I didn't get any pics of her adorable kids.  Here's some of the few pictures I did take while she was here.
This is Noel with her sweet little girl Elizabeth.
LOVE her.
Sean liked playing with Eliza too.
She's already so popular with the boys.  This is Preston and Connor, our regular baby friends. :)
Superbowl Sunday was while Noel was here.  Kylie and Mike had planned to have a Superbowl party at their cute new house, but because of the weather their T.V. wasn't able to get set up in time...so we moved the party over to our place!
Nice, Noel...yes she is the mother of two.  :)
This is an AWFUL picture of me, but it was too cute of Kylie not to post.  She was gettin' down!
Switching up the instruments...
Another Noel keeper! 
Seriously?  She is so cute!
More playing with Uncle Sean.
 Another one of me and this cutie, seriously she is so adorable!
This is an OLD picture of Noel and me our first semester of college together.  At the good ol' Ridge...back when we were 18.  I thought this pic might make you smile Noel :)

1 comment:

Rae said...

Good ol Nole!
Thank you for the throwback photo, love it. I remember those girls. :)