Saturday, October 26, 2013

**BEYONCE**

Sean and I got hooked up with some free concert tickets to see Beyonce this summer!  I think this is the first concert we've been to as a couple!  Apparently we just don't go to concerts as much as we should.  One of our friends gave us some free tickets, free VIP parking, and the start to a fun night!

Finally got to put some good use to my cute wristlet Paige gave me for my birthday!

 These types of things don't happen very often, and definitely not for free...so I feel like they need to be documented! VIP!

Waiting paitently for Queen B herself...




Survivor!

Oh. my. gosh.  She was amazing!


She was definitely one of the best performers I've ever seen live.  She put on a great show, and had some awesome dancers and performers too.  Sasha Fierce baby!

Beyonce flying across the stage!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDctzxQaIEA


Work it girl!

"Single Ladies"
This was by far one of the best songs she performed.

http://youtu.be/EeKVsALz2Tk
A clip of some of her moves!



 All of the dancers and members of her band were females.  She seemed to be very proud of the fact  that there were only chicks on stage. Independent Women, Survior, Single Ladies, If I were a Boy, Grown Woman, To the Left...Possible feminist? 

We had such a fun night, it was so nice to get hooked up! 





No comments: