Friday, November 4, 2011

Rangers playoff game

So, obviously this post is a little late...since the Rangers are definitely not in the playoffs anymore, and have since lost in the World Series (boo!).  But I've already admitted multiple times that I'm a horrible blogger.  We went to one of the Rangers vs. Tigers playoff games in Arlington, and it was totally a spur of the moment decision.  One of my friends from high school was in town and wanted to meet up.  She said there were $20 tickets available on Stubhub, so we decided to go!  It was just a few hours before the game, but it was a lot of fun.  I'm really glad we went.
 It was pretty sweet.
The place was packed!
It was awesome...until it started to rain.
My friend Maren from high school.  We were on the dance team together in middle school and high school!  It had been at least 5 years since we'd seen each other.  A lot has changed since then!
I was freezing!!!

After the 2nd rain delay a bunch of people left, so we snuck down to the lower deck!
Do not pass judge me.  There were over three hours of rain delays, I was trying to be a good sport...but I was freezing.  I checked to see how much the sweatshirts/pants were, but they were over $85 (even for the ugly ones).  So yes, I bought a snuggie!  It was only $25 and was actually really warm.  Everyone around us was making fun of me (including Sean), and I was so embarrassed.  Whatever, it was warm...and yes, absolutely ridiculous looking. :)

2 comments:

Emily Leue said...

oh gosh...a snuggie. you guys are such packards, stealing better seats!

Anonymous said...

Whatever dude! My old coworkers bought me a Yankees snuggie and I freaking love it. :) If I had guts I'd take it on planes with me, haha.
PS Your hair is so long! I'm jealous.
And this is Rachel by the way. The freaking comment form is impossible to comment under my google account.