Saturday, September 11, 2010

Girls Weekend!

Sean and I have been married a little over two years.  I've never been on a trip with out him, but a few weeks ago I had a short girls weekend with Chelse and Rachel, two of my best friends from college.  We went to San Francisco, and it was so much fun!  I haven't been there in a long time, so it was fun to see the city as an adult.  It's a really neat city, a lot different from Texas!  It was really good to see both of them again, it makes me sad that none of us live by each other...sigh, maybe one day :)  I love being married, but it's always nice to get a little girl time in (love you Sean).
As you can see from this picture and the first one, we went to Lombard Street.  It's supposed to be the most crooked street, it was pretty cool. 
These houses were on Lombard street too, I just thought they looked neat. 
We went to Ghiradelli Square, and got a lot of free samples..totally worth it! 
We went to a few different piers, including Pier 39 and saw Alcatraz Island. 
Love them. 
We had some amazing meals, including this breakfast.
We waited for some buses that never came.. 
We went to the Golden Gate Park, so pretty. 
Our rainbows :)

took a bunch of pictures.. 
I miss them already!



All in all it was a really fun weekend, and I can wait for our next girls trip!  I love you guys!

2 comments:

Mal said...

That's awesome! I know what you mean about having some girl time. It's always nice to get that in. (And in my case I guess I should specify ADULT girl time. Madie's great and all, but she's not much of one to hold a conversation.)

chelse said...

I love that you posted pictures! I've been so crazy busy I haven't and I hate it! It was so much fun and I wish wish wish we could get together next week.... but somewhere warm this time! Love you and miss you!