Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sean!

Sean turned 25 on March 4th!  All he kept saying throughout the day was that he was a quarter of a century old, and how he was getting so old.  It seems crazy to think that this is his 3rd birthday we're celebrating as a couple.  I hope it was a fun day for Sean, I had to work but we still got to be together a little.  I woke up and made him breakfast in bed (even though he always wakes up before I can get in there).  We had a true southern meal; bacon, grits, and fried eggs.  Our friends Cori and Mark have been staying with us for the last few days, so it was fun to have them there too.  I luckily had a long lunch, so I came home and we had lunch together.  After I got home from work he opened his presents, then we went bowling with Gerret and Sarah, Kylie and Mike, and Cori and Mark.  He doesn't have school on Thursdays so hopefully that made the day even better.  He got a lot of calls from his family and friends, and I know that made him really happy.

 
I got Sean a black on black New York Yankees hat (he's been a closet Yankees' fan for years) and some new Pumas.


So...I'm really grateful that Sean is low maintenance, but it would be nice if he would be a good sport and want a birthday cake.  I had to force him to let me put birthday candles on this pizza, I guess I'll take what I can get.  Our poor kids...

2 comments:

chelse said...

happy happy burfday sean! I feel so bad we didn't know when it was. and welcome back to the blogging world! you should blog more because when I'm board at wok I have something to look at! miss you

telisha said...

Dude,
Happy Bday. I hope you heard all of Owen and Sidney on that message. They were quite funny in person.
Also, love the haircut. :)